tisdag 21 maj 2013

My letter to me in future




Hello! 

I just wanted to tell you that I was you for many years ago. I know exactly everything about you! Do it scares you a bit?  I think it does. I know who is your big love, and who’s you best friend and how your family looks. I don’t want to scare you or something I just want to tell you that you should believe in true love an fight for it, don’t forget that, if you wan’t and belive you can do anything. I want you to find the job you always whanted to have (I know what a job that is) and I whant you to marrie the man you love even if you love him now and you think it’s just young love, it’s maybe the one you should care of so much that he ses that you are the one too. And don’t forget to care about your family and friends.   

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar