torsdag 23 maj 2013

A letter to an alien


What’s up space-bro?
I’m Alexander, writing to you from the planet Earth, also known as Tellus. I hope you’re doing fine, because I know that I am. I’m pretty curious about how life is on other planets like yours, and I hope you’re curious about our planet too. 
      Here on Earth we use a certain liquid called ‘oil’ to make fuel for transportation and to run our industrial civilization.. but it also causes pollution which harms the environment. The oil supply is also limited, so we’re trying to use electricity more and more. I’m really curious about how you take advantage of your planet to run your civilization. 
     Oh, one more question, what do you eat? Do you eat plants or other animals? I really hope you have a translator to translate this letter for you, if not, then I just wasted a lot of time writing this for nothing.

Regards from your space-bro from the Earth :D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar