söndag 26 maj 2013

My letter to an alien.


Hello, alien.

I'm from the Earth, even known as Tellus. I am interested in your planet and your lifestyle. Could you tell me a little about yourself, your planet and what you usually do to entertain yourself? Do you play games? Do you watch movies? Do you listen to music? .. Have you even gotten this far in the process, or are you more evolved than us? Do you also have different languages?

I usually play video games, sit in front of the computer and listen to Michael Jackson. This is how I entertain myself. I go to school to learn, but I think it is really boring to go to school. There are many languages on the Earth.

I believe that you exist because the space feels unnecessarily large for us. There must be life somewhere. Do you also think that life exists outside your planet?

Hope you understand this language, or can in someway translate this.

Bye!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar