tisdag 21 maj 2013

A Letter to Me in the Future



Hi Lydia!


You are probably gonna think that this is weird but I’m the present you. I had to try to send this to you with hopes that it will arrive but I’m not sure that it will.


Well...  don’t feel any pressure but I wanted to tell you about all you wishes, hopes and goals you had 20 years ago.


The most imortant thing for you was school and to succed. You wanted to have a great job and that was the most important goal you had and your parents was the main source to that.  So if you have a great job and you like working there remember to thank them. You also wanted to start an organsation for people that lost hope for a better and brighter future. An organitation that raised money in the purpose to help others.


All that was really important but your family and friends always came before that, ofcource. You had and still have a big family and you loved and still love them all (I hope). There were all really important to you (at least everyone you knew). All of your friends were important and you always dreamed about a future with them.  You wanted to keep you’re old friends close to you and to make new friends.


In the end I want to tell you that if there is something on the list that I wrote to that isn’t real I want to give you a misson. I want you to try to make it happend. Even if it seams imposible and you don’t beliveve i your self remember I do. And every thing is worth trying.

The one person that know you best// Lydia

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar